Just a quick Wednesday hello to offer some advice on a few things I have gleaned since yesterday. You want it in list form? Me too!
NOTE: They may not be running related. My life doesn’t really revolve around running. That would make me so lame. (Stop laughing.)
1. Do not wear heels to a construction site.
2. Be careful, ants like pretty high heels too.
3. Eat the free pasta or you’ll be hungry later.
4. Don’t forget to put your I.D. and debit card back into your purse after you go out for a pub run.
5. One Blue Moon beer can give you weird dreams.
6. Advise your friend against eating Chic-Fil-A, McDonald’s, and Papa John’s as his 3 meals prior to a 5 mile run.
7. Avoid hitting on older men who turn out to be Monet’s.
8. When someone asks if you were looking for a date at a construction site, you may give them the finger. (See #1)
9. Water is the most important meal of the day.
10. Read Discombobulated Running often.
Happy Hump Day peeps!
As soon as I read #1, I knew this was going to be good. 🙂 and I totally agree with #8
#6=wow, that would make me have to…um…"go" during a 5 miler! Woah… did I just say that? haha
I really love the word discombobulated…
LOL too funny!
lol funny stuff 🙂
for # 4 at first i thought you said "i.u.d"
i almost spit out my coffee…
#1 and #2…good to know
I love the Monet comment. Clueless was an awesome movie! Great advice.
hahaha, love this!!
Hahahahahahah funny stuff.
ahha nice try….That clueless quote was a hidden gem. I dont suppose you are going to publish the construction site story….I am on the edge of my seat.
I love lists! Where was this awesome advice yesterday??? when someone offered me free pasta and I was all "no way, I'm gluten-free" then I nearly passed out on the way home from the starvation!
Can totally say I've done #8!
Oh the life of women in construction.
Too funny! I'm glad you learned these lessons and spared me from making the same mistakes!
#6 sure shounds like a dumbass.
Your posts always make me smile! Thanks- needed one today!
#1 no doubt. i never had trouble with that personally as i will gladly wear non-dressy shoes to work!
#8 even more no doubt. why couldn't i get asked out this much in high school? lol!
can you add:
1. Don't wear high heels all day, get blisters and then do a 5km run?
Great post! Tooo funny!
Awww thanks for the commet and rubbing my ego I'd love to think of us still as kids at the big 4-0 Sweet!
I love your advice!