I’m off to the Golden Coast to visit Dr. H and hopefully she and I will eat, shop, and perhaps get in a little run or two. Since I love a list and this will be my final blog until I return, I have compiled a list of things I hope to see while in Cali and of course, a list of things I hope not to see while in Cali.
Things I want to see:
1. Charlie Sheen. #Winning!
2. The PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) – I want to run!
3. In-N-Out Burger – Died and gone to fatty heaven.
4. Norton Simon Museum – I love a museum and hope not to get kicked out for touching anything.
5. The Pacific Ocean dudes! Whooa.
6. Fred Segal. (Look it up fashionistas!)
7. Colorado Blvd in Pasadena
8. In-N-Out Burger – did I already mention this one?
9. The Rose Bowl
10. My old running buds, Tam and her hubs Dave!
Things I don’t want to see:
1. Charlie Sheen #Losing!
2. An earthquake (Seriously! With everything that’s going on in Japan I hope this doesn’t happen here. My heart goes out to those affected.)
3. A taping of any game show – I did this last time I was there for The Weakest Link and it was THE most boring thing EVER. No really.
4. Compton – while I may have some street cred in the suburbs of FLA, I don’t think it crosses over to tha west siiiiide.
5. Gas prices – they are so high here I’m scared to look!
6. World’s Tallest Thermometer – cause, well, zzzzzzzzz
7. ANY of the “Real Housewives” – if they were “real housewives” they wouldn’t get in fistfights in night clubs and have five maids.
8. Drugged up hippies – I kid, I kid. I’d love to see them! Kidding again. I know it’s a stereotype. Right?
9. Bears – obvious reasons.10. The Lakers – GO MAGIC!As I’m taking this vacation for some R & R, with a side of fun, the ol’ bloggy shall be quiet until my return. You all will have to be thankful for something without me on Thursday. I’m sure you can think of a few things. Have a great week and weekends kids.
Awesome girl! Enjoy!!!
Enjoy your trip, and your In-N-Out! Those burgers might be one of the best parts of living in CA 🙂
Have an awesome trip! So funny about the whole In-N-Out thing…every time my husbands uncle and family come visit…that is the FIRST place we go after picking them up from the airport! HA! We are going tonight after my daughter's hockey practice…love them! I always get it protein style (wrapped in lettuce instead of the bun) SO YUMMY!
Have a great time! I recommend starting your "PCH run" at Will Rogers State Beach. You'll be under the Santa Monica pier in 3 miles. From there, it's only another 1.5 miles until you're on the Venice Boardwalk (good drugged up hippy watching). It's my fav place to run!!! 🙂
Have a great trip!
Enjoy your trip!
Safe travels!! Have so much fun!! (Oh, and PLEASE eat some extra In-N-Out for me . . . **drool**).
Can you get to the Getty museum? Or the Getty Village in Malibu? Will you be able to drive Mulholland canyon road? Both my favorites. Have fun!
*GASP* You're not queuing up a Thankful Thursday! OMG!!!!!! My week will not be the same with out you… cuz who will I email random stuff too and who will send me crazy names to laugh at?!?!? Have a blast Boo, you deserve it!!!
Have a great trip!
Haha I'm not sure I can be thankful without you… Umm maybe you should do a funner game show like price is Right. Weakest link is boring on TV…
You should go see the filming of a late night TV show. You should not go Alcatraz.
Um, Punk Rock Runner did not make the "must see" list? Oh the shame!!
Enjoy your stay in Southern California and safe travels. We’re in Northern California and will be out running the trails this weekend (in the rain).
When you’re ready to visit the “real” California (read, NorCal) we’re happy to be your tour guides.
All the best,
HAVE FUN!!! I always get the grilled cheese at in & out burger. SO GOOD! 🙂 I cracked up at your Charlie Sheen #winning/#losing. 🙂 Love it!