Well it’s Thursday again peeps and it’s time for the thanking. Today’s edition will be in …drum roll please… LIST FORM! It seems I have much to be thankful for today. Thus, a list is needed.
Today, I am thankful for:
1. Lloyd releasing his death grip on the keyboard so I can have my blog back.
2. Although I still have a wonky ankle, it seems to be healing.
4. Kanye West lyrics. “All the mocha lattes, you gotta do Pilates.” “You know how long I’ve been on ya? Since Prince was on Appollonia.” “She got an ass that’ll swallow up a g-string. And up top, unh, two bee stings.”
5. Bananas. (Do with that what you will.)
6. My roommate. He really is a great friend. Yesterday he made up the new word “fricky fracky.” For some reason this was super funny to us (no we weren’t drunk) and we used it in every sentence we could. For example: “What the fricky fracky is up with that girl’s hair?” or “Fricky fracky, it’s cold in here!”
7. Free movie tickets from my step mom to see Whiteout with her next week. It could totally suck, but hey, if it’s free it’s for me!
8. The word sexting. It’s hilarious. Only in 2009 folks, only in 2009.
9. The Splash Award I received from the lovely Cassi at High Heels & Huntin’ Boots. Her blog is quite entertaining and very charming. Gotta love a girl who likes both heels and huntin’ boots!
(I am supposed to tag 9 blogs that allure, impress, bewitch or amuse and if you’ll look to the right you can find waaaay more than 9. Click away and be allured, impressed, bewitched, and amused.)
10. I AM GOING TO THE UF GATOR GAME SEASON OPENER!
What are you thankful for today? (List form is acceptable in the comments, why should I have all the fun?)