3. Busch Gardens Howl O’ Scream. I’m probably not going to make it to Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights this year, which is my fave, but I was fortunate enough to go to the Busch Gardens version with some friends this past weekend. I love these events mainly because I love to look at the make-up, costumes, and haunted house decor. I don’t really get scared and find it hysterical when my friends do. See evidence below of my bestie P-Funk screaming her fool head off while I laugh at her. Too funny.
4. The Prom. Not really the prom…the ZOMBIE Prom! I’m going to a zombie prom next weekend and I can’t wait. I am happy to report that my prom date understands rule number 1: cardio. (He’s much faster than me so this could actually back fire.)
5. THE wedding. Ok fine, so this item is not really Halloween themed but it is totally awesome. I’ll be flying out of Florida on Friday to be a part of this lovely lady’s wedding. She’s getting hitched to this fine gentleman and I could NOT be happier. Ok, I probably could but only after lots of bad dancing and champagne. P.S. They met through their blogs. How stinkin’ cute is that?
6. Bicycling magazine. *Queue record scratching* Yes, I said Bicycling magazine. Yes, this is still B.o.B.’s blog. Yes, I may have lost my mind. Again. I subscribed to this magazine to get any and all cycling tips I can get my hands on. I did the same thing with Runner’s World when I started running and it never led me astray. Thus far, I’m really enjoying it.
7. Matt’s Munchies. My mom lives a literal stone’s throw away (well not if I’m throwing, but if someone who can throw things is throwing) from my job so on occasion I go by on my lunch break and
raid her fridge say hello. Yesterday she had these fruit snacks that she ordered and let me try them. They were delish! They happen to be organic and vegan and kosher and gluten free and all sorts of other healthy stuff I don’t really pay attention too. The best part for me is that they are low calorie and low sugar. A perfect snack for the afternoon!
8. TRACK! I went to track last night and it hurt like a mother. I have missed track and hurting like a mother. The workout included a 400, 1600, 800, 1600, 800. I’ve definitely lost some speed but I’m going to work hard and get it back. Bring it.
9. Sleeping in. Since my training schedule has opened up I have been able to sleep in and do some evening workouts (a la track) and it’s been quite nice. Extra Lloyd cuddle time FTW!
10. Arctic Ease commercials. I love me some Arctic Ease and their new commercials are hilarious. Shout out to unicorn tears! You must watch it. (Oh and get some Arctic Ease. It’s awesome in place of ice!)
Have a great weekend runnahs! What are you thankful for today?